Green Prophet fans have surely followed the greenest way to get rid of unwanted hair, using our famous Middle East sugar wax remover recipe. It’s an ancient Arabic hair removal secret!
But what happens when you want to put hair back in certain places? We don’t have a secret recipe for that but by far the easiest way is to knit yourself some kind of beard or hair. Or just live with it.
But jokes aside, hair loss or excessive hair fall is a problem which is not uncommon. And it makes people feel uncomfortable no matter how green they are. A woman who doesn’t shave her armpits can be devastated to see a bald patch forming on her head!
In fact a large population of men and women suffer from the constant falling of hair which eventually leads to bald spots on their scalp. If you have to wear a kippa, wig or head scarf all day, problem solved. But what if you don’t?
Hair loss can be embarrassing but also plays hugely on ones self-esteem and self-confidence.
As the hair keeps falling, so does one’s feeling of youthfulness. How to take action without doing something severe like expensive hair clinics which may recommend hair reconstruction or hair implant treatments and plugs. Yuck. We say go for a greener, more cost-effective, less intrusive solution. The less known solution of hair fibres comes into play.
What are hair fibres?
There a number of companies that make them from synthetics. Take KeraFiber which is a hair loss concealer solution which uses the hair fibres technology to thicken thinning hair and fill up the bald patches on the scalp.
This treatment is fairly simple and works by making the hair appear fuller. The fibres simply intertwine and bond with existing hair. KeraFiber hair fibres is made up of keratin protein which is the same protein that our real hair is made up of. This is the reason why using the treatment of hair fibres can be considered extremely safe and free of any side effects.
Benefits of using hair fibres:
• Hair fibres are made up of keratin protein which is the same protein in real hair and is the perfect way to conceal hair loss and making them appear fuller. This may even help to heal your hair.
• The product or technology is absolutely safe because it does not have any side effects like other hair re-growth procedures. In fact since the same ingredient (keratin protein) is used, the result is a natural look which does not look artificial or fake.
• Another benefit of hair fibres is that they quickly add thickness to hair, in a matter of just a few minutes. This means that unlike other treatments, a person doesn’t have to wait for a long time to show results.
• These fibres are statistically charged with electricity and due to this reason they combine with natural hair to form very strong bonds that ensure a secure hold. This means that you do not have to worry about any embarrassing moments due to wind, sweat or head patting.
• Hair fibres help to restore the thickness of the thinning hair, thus helping to find confidence and self-esteem back. Even on close examination, the hair fibres are undetectable and look as good as real hair.
• Another benefit of to this treatment is that it is highly cost effective and affordable. Unlike treatments like hair implants, this one doesn’t let you drain your money and totally justifies the effect that it produces.
Note: If you are completely bald or have a very large bald patch hair fibres is not a good solution as it needs existing hair for the hair fibres to bind.
KeraFiber hair fibres and solutions like it may bring back some of the feelings you had with a fuller head of hair.