During the week of May 17, 2009 , attention was drawn to the California cleantech mission that introduced visiting investors to Israel’s cleantech world. Other big news was the announcement by Israel’s neighbor, Jordan, that it will be going ahead with the proposed Red-Dead Canal without its former partner, Israel. For more on this and the rest of this week’s cleantech headlines related to Israel, see below.
Investments and Projects
1. UN Climate Talks: Cleantech IP Battle of the Year?
2. Israel’s Ben Gurion Airport To Get Green Facelift
3. Jordan To Launch Red-Dead Canal Without Israel
4. First California cleantech mission to Israel hailed as a success
5. SolarEdge to Unveil Revolutionary Power Harvesting System at Intersolar Munich 2009
6. Wind Energizer Boosts Wind Turbine Output 30%
7. Will the Electric Car Make the World a Better Place?
8. Now, detect water contamination in the same way as snake’s eyes do