BAREFOOT BLOGGERS is first ever start-up guide of its kind made to launch your writing career.
Built for the green-inclined and those writing for business, non-profit organizations and personal blogs, get secrets and tips from some of the world’s most successful green bloggers at Green Prophet, Greentech Media, TreeHugger, The Huffington Post, and more.
What’s the secret to starting a successful eco-blog?
How can you write for the green-inclined while making money and simplifying your life?
This is a practical guide to growing a sustainable, green blog. But with practical tips on how to write for search engine optimization, how to make money and how to embrace “co-optition” it is a practical hands-on guide for any emerging blogger.
A Blueprint For Success
Instead of stumbling around online looking for resources and expert opinions, start with Barefoot Bloggers. I’ve collected articles from some of the world’s most influential green bloggers –– from business to non-profits and activism.
You will get 16 chapters of practical and focused advice to help put your blog writing on track.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Basics to Barefoot Blogging
2. Standards, Sources, and Fact Collecting
3. 10 Ways to Make Green Money
4. Dangers, Traps and Pitfalls
5. Mainstream blogger: Chris Tackett, TreeHugger
6. Non-profit Writing: Jennifer Hattam, on starting the Sierra Club blog
7. Green Muslim Writing: Arwa Aburawa
8. Jewish Green Writing: Miriam Kresh
9. Christian Green Writing: James Murray White
10. Beyond the Big 3: Tafline Laylin
11. Green Tech Writing: Michael Kanellos, Greentech Media
12. Writing for Search Engines
13. Journalism Cross-over: Joseph Mayton, Bikya Masr
14. Long-term Maintenance and Promotion
15. 99 Tips for Natural, Green Blogging
16. 18 Books for the Green Book Shelf
About the Editor
Karin Kloosterman, editor and main contributor of Barefoot Blogger, is an award-winning journalist, blogger and media consultant whose work in the Middle East has broken down barriers, inspired change, and accelerated clean technology deployment, sustainable businesses and activism.Her green news blog, Green Prophet (www.greenprophet.com) founded in 2007, is read by key policy makers, activists, green investors and heads of NGOs around the world. Her blog is the leading source of environment news about the Middle East, linked to by key blogs and newspapers such as New York Times, AOL News, The Guardian, National Geographic, and hundreds of other influential media. She can be reached at email@example.com.
If you find that Barefoot Bloggers did not make you a better green blogger we will refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Guaranteed!