There is a reason why our all natural sugar wax recipe is an all-time high post at Green Prophet, racking in hundreds of thousands of views. We already understand the nature of beauty and that if you still a gorgeous older woman somewhere on the planet chances are her beauty secrets are an 8-hour sleep and something simple like olive oil to moisturize her skin. Even the most natural products have something in them to preserve or keep the product that’s why I shy away from endorsing almost any beauty product.
Some older women, may need hormone replacement therapy to stave off the effects of menopause, and these hormone injections can make you look younger by a decade. But they are not a lifestyle choice if you are on them more than 5 years. My mother was on hormone replacement therapy for 10 years and was then diagnosed with endometrial cancer, a common effect with long-term use of hormone therapy. It was doctor prescribed!
For women in their 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s+ large breasts used to be the thing. But now that anyone can pay $10,000 for a breast augmentation surgery, small breasts look best and a big behind is the most sought after feature on the beach.
But now the latest fad is a big rear-end. This is good news for women who are naturally fuller, as larger back ends counteract eating disorders. The two can’t really go together… unless you opt for surgery.
Behind-surgeries are as unappealing to us if not more than breast enhancement. Any kinds of unnatural fillers or surgeries you do to your body can put you at risk for auto-immune diseases. Any time you go under the knife you put your body at risk for infection. Ask any doctor about this, but not plastic surgeons.
If you want to look hot on the beach, consider the most natural routes possible, and you might not like our suggestions because they will require a bit of work. Like anything in life, when you work for it, it will be the best result.
Here are our beauty tips:
- For the healthy skin glow: eat fruits like mango and papaya. Take the rinds of the fruit and run the remaining fruit on your skin. Wash off after 15 minutes. Forget buying expensive beauty creams. Spend that money on activities to make you a better person.
- Use olive as a moisturizer and in your food. It’s good for everything
- Avoid exposure to the sun, or limit it each day.
- Buy some hiking boots and get a naturally pert derriere by walking up and down natural paths. You might meet some great people along the way.
- Kick off the running shoes and go somewhere warm. Run barefoot along the beach.
- Don’t fight your genetics. Work with it. Accent your strong points, downplay your weak.
- If anyone is going to love you, it won’t be for your body. Work on your interests and reading list. Get out into the world and build something great. Do good things for others and your beauty will shine through on your face and body. This is the healthiest advice we can give you.