Using the form below, add your child, family, class and/or school to a global listing of penpals between Waldorf Steiner Schools. The exchange is meant for hand-written correspondence between children.
Here is how the PenPal exchange is done
- Once you sign up your contacts are automatically added to the database.
- Browse through the list on the Excel Sheet and find age and country and number of children you can exchange with.
- Send an email listed in the contact to confirm address and participation willingness from the other side.
- Help the children write letters and draw pictures in the mutually agreed upon language. Or maybe share a bit of your native tongue or customs.
- Send letters by snail mail.
- The growing list of penpals wanted is found here.
Reach out directly through email to teachers and parents of desired locations and languages. Find the contacts here. It is up to the teacher’s and parents discretion on sharing mailing addresses and how contact will be established, in what language and how often. Maybe penpals will lead to lifelong friendships and visits in person?
Good luck and enjoy the journey.
Email [email protected]