There are so many wonderful things that you can do with odd household throw-aways. Be creative and think outside the box, or INSIDE the box in some cases…
- Cereal boxes can make stylish and colorful bookmarks.
- Use empty tissue boxes to store extra plastic bags.
- Ever find that your chips get crushed? Pop them into a box before you stuff it in the pantry.
- Small boxes (such as pudding boxes) can make great puppets!
- Open an empty cereal box and let your young child have fun coloring on the inside.
- You can use boxes to protect items when mailing. Or just storing away.
- Use empty boxes for kindling your barBQ.
- Boxes can be transformed into great building blocks.
- Finally, if you open your box flat you can drop it into a recycling bin.