Quit Smoking

ciagretteNot only does smoking pollute your lungs and the air around you, but at an average of $4 a pack, they are likely costing you between $1500-$3000 a year. If you want to reach the age of retirement, quit smoking. If you want to retire in comfort put aside $8 a day, the 2 packs you were smoking, and consult a good financial planner.

15 thoughts on “Quit Smoking

1. Pingback: Middle East Smokers: Think About Your Heart | Green Prophet

2. Pingback: Cigarette Cones, So You Don’t Butt Out on the Beach | Green Prophet

3. FranzMuller

I think that today it is possible to quit smoking as you have all the opportunities out there: rehab center, electronic cigarette, psychologist… you name it. People just need to realise that smoking is a very efficient way of birth control:)) _______________________________________Smoking Shelters

4. FranzMuller

5. FranzMuller

6. Michelle Rodriguez

I know what you mean. I am a long-time smoker with absolutely no willpower when it comes to quitting. The reason I’m still alive is because I switched to these new, healthy cigarettes. Check out my blog at healthysmoker.blogspot.com!

7. Electronic Cigarettes

I believe that Electronic Cigarettes has gained a tremendous amount of popularity around the world. Although the FDA continues to make every effort to stop something that has the potential to save many lives, I don’t feel that they will prevail. Its difficult to decide which brand will actually work for me due to all of the numerous electronic cigarette reviews. I have tried Gamucci, which proves to be a very good product, but I am now looking to try something else. I only pray that the Electronic Cigarette is here to stay.

8. Paul

Hahhaha… that was short, but sweet. I love it!

It’s not always that easy to quit, tho. For those that are having real problems giving it up, I recommend electronic cigarettes. I’ve been using them for the past few months and I’m off tobacco cigs with all those nasty chemicals and nasty smell.

They really are different. Just don’t buy a cheap one, that’s my recommendation.

Here’s the site to the one I bought. Highly recommended!
    Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette- It’s Electric!

9. Pingback: HealthyBreath